During this pandemic and worldwide tourism shutdown we've talked to many operators who are concerned about hitting the right message in marketing to past customers, however they also realize that gaining engagement from past customers is critical to their recovery. Unfortunately most operators we talk to aren't able to find a solution to their concerns and we're seeing many marketers and operators pausing all communication over fear of message and potential conflict for their brand.
So how can you hit the right message, engage past customers during Covid-19 and achieve marketing outcomes that are unparalleled? The data proves that when you remarket to past guests with their own photo and video memories, with an authentic message of thanks, you achieve better engagement than any other message or content from any marketer.
Here are some responses from guests of one of our Hawaiian clients, received in the last 24 hours. This was an extremely simple campaign where they sent a simple message of thanks to past guests, along with their photo memories.
- "We had a blast so thanks for the memories. Bday tomorrow definitely not as fun!"
- "Thank you! Super fun to see. What a great time we had. I hope you are all doing well. Stay safe."
- "Thank you so much for sending these !! I hope you are all well and staying afloat, somehow, financially. This was a BIG highlight of my trip to Hawaii. "
- "Great memories! Thank you for sharing these photos! We hope to return one day!"
- "You all are awesome! Best trip ever! Stay safe and thank you!"
- "Thank you. Put a big smile on my face."
- "Thanks so much! Made my day! We had a trip planned for March 12 to Kohala, but, of course, we had to cancel... We will b back asap! Xo"