Why should you take photos of your guests?
The first thing your guests want is an amazing experience. The second most important thing they want is to take their memories home with them.
Taking photos of your guests:
- Allows them to enjoy their experience without the distraction of taking their own photos.
- Improves their experience because you're providing an additional valuable service.
- Provides an opportunity for fun interaction between guides and guests.
- Gives them better photo memories.
If you need more convincing here are more reasons why you should take photos of your guests.
Automate your photo service
Do you struggle to easily provide all of your customers with photo and video memories of their experience? Do you want to create long-lasting engagement with your guests? Would you benefit from automation that removes all of the manual work in delivering guest memories and then helps increase repeat and referral business through customer shared memories?
We've determined from 10 years of providing photo sales and marketing solutions that your tour, activity, or attraction business will gain more revenue from increased bookings if you can provide photos and videos to all of your customers.
Giving away photos is much easier than selling photos, but whether you sell or giveaway photos it can still be challenging to fit into your already busy operations.
That's why we've integrated with a growing number of reservation and waiver systems so you can automatically deliver photos and videos to your reservations!
Fotaflo's integrations streamline the operation of your photo marketing service. This simple photo and video delivery method means you maximize your marketing results with minimum overhead cost and effort.
How does it work?
- Connect your Fotaflo account with the reservation or waiver software you use at your business.
- Use the Fotaflo Android or iOS app and pick the label for the tour.
- Take photos with your smartphone
- Photos are automatically uploaded and delivered to the reservation email addresses and phone numbers!
What systems do you integrate with?
How do I get started?If you don’t have a Fotaflo account already you can sign up for a free trial. Once you’ve signed up, contact email@example.com and let us know you’d like to set up an integration.
We'll walk you through everything required to connect your reservation and waiver system and get you started with automatic deliveries!
What if I use different booking software?
No problem! Our Zapier integration can work with many other systems. We're also continuously adding new integrations. It's possible we have one in the works for you. Give us a shout and we'll work with you to get you set up for automatic photo and video delivery!
Still not sure?
Book a free 1-on-1 demo with us and we'll show you exactly how Fotaflo can automate your photo and video delivery.