Amazing but true...
Consider that personal photos and videos are overwhelmingly the second reason why anyone does any experiential activity. In some cases personal photos and videos are the first reason some people do an experiential activity. The desire of having and sharing memorable experiences through photos and videos is ever-increasing. By promoting and gifting free photos, experiential businesses will:
- Increase leads to bookings by promoting free photos as part of your service.
- Increase referrals by embedding your brand in photos and social referrals.
- Increase repeat business by sending personalized photo reminders to your customers with their most memorable photos and videos of their experience.
- Enhance your customer experience by taking better photos and removing the distraction of customers needing to find and take their best photo.
- Increase the volume and value of your online reviews.
- Provide your staff with a fun and engaging way to interact way with customers.
- Reduce time and effort removing the operational burden of selling photos.
Keep in mind, the most difficult and time consuming part of any photo and video service is in the operational challenge of selling the photo and videos while maintaining the 5 Foundational Priorities of Every Photos System. Giving them away to all your customers saves time, improves your customer experience, differentiates your business from the competition and results in higher ROI through referral booking and repeat bookings. Simply put, selling photos adds ancillary souvenir revenue, but giving away photos will grow your core business, what’s more important to you?
Ready for the next step?
Schedule a free Fotaflo demo to answer any remaining questions you might have and let us make recommendations to design the best photo marketing solution for you business.