Join our webinar featuring tour operator Hocking Hills Canopy Tours to learn how they are utilizing guest photos to generate unparalleled engagement with customers and how this supports their post Covid 19 recovery.
In this webinar, you will learn how Hocking Hills Canopy Tours:
- Used Fotaflo's Wherewolf Waiver integration and their database of customer photos to re-market to past customers
- What outcomes they realized and how this supported their Covid 19 recovery.
- How when captured and delivered effectively, free photos can be your most powerful tool to drive repeat and referral business.
- How you can organically grow your business by giving away photo and video memories to your guests.
- What consequences there will be with guest cellphones, photos and how to plan ahead to exceed your customer expectations.
This session will include:
- What to expect post Covid 19 when it comes to cellphones and guest photos
- How Hocking Hills Canopy Tours are marketing with guest memories.
- How free photos can grow your business.
- Why it works!
Julieann Burroughs, Owner/Partner - Hocking Hills Canopy Tours
Ryan O'Grady, CEO - Fotaflo
Date & Time
This online webinar takes place October 15th, 2020 8pm in Eastern Time (US and Canada)
We look forward to your attendance!
What is Fotaflo?
Fotaflo is a memory marketing platform that simplifies and automates the distribution of photos and videos to all of your customers.
By simplifying and automating the distribution of photos and videos to all your customers through one centralized platform, Fotaflo improves your internal processes and helps you grow through photo marketing.