Our President, Ryan O'Grady recently posted this in our Slack channel:
So within 24 hours I talked to...
- someone representing a zipline in Taiwan
- a parasail in Key West
- an indoor surf school in Australia
- axe throwing in Colorado
- kayak tour in Florida
- heavy digging experience in Las Vegas
- an eco kayak tour in Florida
- a UTV/ATV guided tour and rentals in Utah
Any business where guests want photos of themselves will benefit from a photo marketing service.
The tour, activity, and attractions markets are just starting to realize the power of giving away photos. Some are still wondering if photo marketing can work for their business. Many are still thinking about selling souvenir photos and are missing out on a major shift in marketing for their industries.
If you're in a traditional experiential market like the following and you're not providing free photos to all your guests then you are falling behind your competition and limiting your growth. Especially in local and regional markets that are even more important now.
- Guided zipline tours
- Scuba lessons, certifications, and excursions
- Snorkelling tours
- Kayak tours
- Horseback tour
- Boat tours
- Cycling tours
- Bus tours
- Sightseeing airplane tours
- Summer camps
- White water rafting excursions
- Ski schools
- Snowmobile tours
- ATV tours
- Fishing excursions
- Surf schools
- Residential camps
- Day camps
- Charity events
- Golf tournaments
- Axe throwing
- Wine & beer tours
- Stand up paddle board lessons and tours
We're starting to see interest from other non-traditional experiences as well. Remember, photo marketing works for any business where people want to remember their experience. This means there are opportunities for other businesses to turn every customer into a word-of-mouth advocate.
- Car dealerships. Buying a car is an exciting experience. When a car dealership takes a couple of photos of you with your brand-new, shiny car and includes some promo magazine-style photos you're obviously going to share those everywhere and generate word-of-mouth advertising for that dealership!
- Home sales. Buying a house is usually the largest single purchase that anyone makes. It's an exciting and stressful time. When your agent takes that photo of you holding the keys for the first time and then includes all the listing and glamour photos of your new home you're definitely going to share those with friends and families!
- Pet stores. Many pet stores hand out treats to dogs when their owners bring them in. Take a quick photo of their happy dog getting a treat and send it to your customer. You know that a dog owner is going to share that photo!
The possibilities are endless once you realize that any business where guests want photos of themselves can benefit from a photo marketing service.
Ready to start growing your business by providing free photos? Book a 1-on-1 demo to see how it can work for you.